Winfield Woods Chiropractic
Click the button below to fill out the required paperwork for your appointment.
Winfield Woods Chiropractic is a traditional chiropractic office located in Northwest Indiana. We adjust the spine, as well as, extremities to restore proper function and movement to the body as a whole. We offer and work with many different specialties and offices throughout the region to provide the best care for our patients.
We offer knowledge and chiropractic treatments in the following areas:
- Neck and back pain
- Pain in limbs, or extremities
- Motor vehicle accident treatment
- Concussion diagnosis and management
- Sports injury treatment
- Headaches/migraine treatments
- Earache treatment
- Pregnancy nutrition and care
- Infant motor skills development
- Infant colic
- TMJ/ Jaw pain treatment
- Rehabilitation and strengthening guidance
- Kinesio-taping therapy
We offer knowledge of nutrition in the following areas:
- Nutrition counseling
- Supplementation review and guidance
- Digestive health
- Seasonal and food allergy management
- Specialized diets for neurological disorders
We offer knowledge and treatments of acupuncture in the following areas:
- Allergies/ Sinuses
- Nerve pain
- Depression/ Anxiety
Winfield Woods Chiropractic is home to doctors Jeremy and Aaron Popp, a father/son team, who thoroughly enjoy working together to improve the lives of their patients by relieving pain and restoring proper motion and function to the body.
At Winfield Woods Chiropractic we focus on the patient as a whole person in what we call a wholistic style of care. We work with many primary care physicians and their staff to ensure that patient care is facilitated properly.
Our office accepts both self-pay and insurance patients. We accept most major health insurance plans including:
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Coventry Healthcare
- Franciscan Alliance
- Golden Rule Insurance Company
- Humana Medicare
- IU Health Plans
- Local 697 Health and Welfare Fund
- Meritain Health
- Pipe Fitters Welfare Fund
- Prairie States
- Professional Claims Management
- Railroad Medicare
- Sagamore Health Network
- St. Anthony’s Health Network
- United Healthcare
If you do not see your health insurance listed, you may call the office at 219-661-9161 for more information. Our office is always willing to work with you in any way we can.
Not sure if you have chiropractic coverage on your health plan? No problem! We make it a priority to let you know what coverage is available by calling your insurance plan ourselves. So what are you waiting for, give us a call at 219-661-9161. You will be wishing you called us sooner.